OUR PROMISE - 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At Froothie, we guarantee your satisfaction by offering a 30-day money back gaurantee, which includes postage, for all our quality appliances*. We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their experience and purchase.
We encourage customers to prepare the product and test our quality appliances within your own home or commercial environment. This 30-day trial demonstrates our confidence in the entire Optimum line of quality appliances.
If you purchase a quality appliance, but find it does not meet your expectations within 30 days of purchase, we will organise and pay for the return of the appliance.
Froothie will provide a refund of the full purchase amount to you immediately. The return process is simple and easy. We also cover the cost of your return postage for the appliance.
To return your appliance simply contact us here
*The 30 day money back guarantee offer includes our JUlaVIE Cold Press Juicer, however please note that for this appliance Froothie will not cover the cost of your return postage.
Terms and Conditions
- Froothie provides its products to any customer participating in this offer through the below terms and conditions:
- This offer applies to new customers only and is available on the first purchase of an appliance. Offer does not transfer to product changes or upgrades post-sale. The 30 day money back guarantee offer includes our JUlaVIE Cold Press Juicer, however please note that for this appliance Froothie will not cover the cost of your return postage.
- All original packaging, including brown shipping carton must be retained to be eligible for this complete offer (i.e. as the product arrived on your doorstep it must be returned to us for 100% refund).
- Froothie will not provide additional packaging for lost or damaged original packaging, if original packaging as been discarded customer must supply adequate packaging to safely return the appliance.
- Any product returned without original packaging can still be accepted,however postage costs to and from customer can not be refunded, only the product purchase price (no shipping) cost less the return cost of $19 will be refunded.
- The product should be reasonably clean and free of any scuffs or marks.
- There should be no damage present to the machine, internal or external.
- On return the appliance must operate in the same manner as intended and not have been opened and/or modified in any way from its original specification unless notified previously.
- Any machine that is customer damaged cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
- Any product returned in unsuitable condition will incur costs of $19 freight to be returned to the customer, this is payable before the product is returned and no refund will be given.
- Any appliance returned under this guarantee should be returned, in full, with no missing parts.
- Appliances returned with missing parts or accessories (e.g. a blender returned without a tamper or lid) will have the part replaced with a brand new one and the full retail value of the item as indicated on the Froothie website(s) deducted from the refund amount.
- Froothie cannot accept any missing parts returned separately if they have been forgotten, regardless of whether or not the customer offers to pay the postage for the missing part returns are only processed once receipted and cannot be revisited.
- Return postage process requires customer to take the packaged product back to their local post office to lodge the return, this is the only way return postage is paid for by Froothie.
- Collection by courier is unable to be arranged from customers location; if customers require this service it will be entirely at their own cost using their own provider.
- Froothie will bear the cost of the return of the product to its warehouse or service agent in-line with conditions 13 and 14 of these terms and conditions.
- This guarantee is not transferable beyond the exceptions listed in the Australian Consumer Law Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- This guarantee does not imply, intend to or detract any consumer rights listed in and able to be enforced from Australian Consumer Law Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, any condition which is found to be in breach of the consumer law, the single condition shall be void only and all other conditions remain in place.
- By taking up Froothie`s offer and purchasing a product covered by this guarantee the customer automatically agrees to their rights and obligations if desiring to claim under this guarantee.
- This guarantee is for appliances only and does not cover parts and accessories purchased separately